My father-in law (Steve H.)sent us your email and we're one of the kids that have a blog. (Actually, I think it's only Stu that doesn't have one - party pooper! :)) Anyways, I'd thought I'd leave a comment so you can find us at our blog and then the whole H family blog too. We look forward to getting to know you and Chad! Aren't blogs great?!
Your kids are darling...I saw your comment on Ruthanns blog so I sent you an invite to our blog. I don't know if Jill has an email but I could invite her...let me know on my blog if she has an email. I am excited to get updates on your blog...I will add you to mine. Emily Dean
Your crazy! I am too scared to do anything different to my hair, too scared of dramatic change. Every time I decided to put a little red or something in my hair, I end up hating it. And yes I cut my hair super short one, in high school and I have never made that mistake again. Your too daring but at least you look good every time. I just don't have your type of face.
13 comments:
Very cute costumes! Did you guys have fun trick or treating? My kids got a ton of candy!
Cute! Love their costumes! Happy late halloween!
Where did you get the rainbow brite costume? I love it~! Cute kiddos!
How stinkin' cute are they!?! I love it!
Hi Emily,
My father-in law (Steve H.)sent us your email and we're one of the kids that have a blog. (Actually, I think it's only Stu that doesn't have one - party pooper! :)) Anyways, I'd thought I'd leave a comment so you can find us at our blog and then the whole H family blog too. We look forward to getting to know you and Chad! Aren't blogs great?!
I love the costumes. I hope you guys had a fun Halloween.
Your kids are darling...I saw your comment on Ruthanns blog so I sent you an invite to our blog. I don't know if Jill has an email but I could invite her...let me know on my blog if she has an email. I am excited to get updates on your blog...I will add you to mine. Emily Dean
Grace is catching up to Anna in height - crazy!
I love those costumes. I was Rainbow Brite one year too!! Awesome!!
Your crazy! I am too scared to do anything different to my hair, too scared of dramatic change. Every time I decided to put a little red or something in my hair, I end up hating it. And yes I cut my hair super short one, in high school and I have never made that mistake again. Your too daring but at least you look good every time. I just don't have your type of face.
I want to invite you to my blog, email me at i.do.blogs@gmail.com
GREAT costumes!!! man i see you in your kids...totally...it's great!
I LOVE THEIR COSTUMES!! Especially Rainbow brite! That used to be my favorite show!
Post a Comment