Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!



SO Who has seen Twilight???? What did you think??? I LOVED IT!!!! It was really good!

6 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

I can't believe you have already seen it!! You are crazy! Glad you loved it!! How are you guys?

Shanda said...

I liked it too! I wish Edward would have SMILED! And they need to work with the two main actors on PR off stage, but other than that, I thought it was very well done! I was pleasantly surprised!

Misty said...

I saw it twice in less than 24 hours. That's right!!!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

I would have chosen Jacob. xoxo Ruthann

Kari said...

Saw it the day after it came out!! Didn't like Edward at the start but as soon as he opened his mouth to talk to Bella in the science lab I melted into my seat and felt all giddy inside :) Planning to go see it again (if I can talk anyone into it *hint, hint*)!!

Rachel said...

a little cheesy, but it had its moments. loved the book series.