Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

So every year we rotate whose family to go to for Thanksgiving. This year it was my families turn. Carter was SOOO excited so he could see Jack, Anna was excited to see Tommy and Liberty. This year it was my mom and dad, my family, Brett and Gina's family and Katie and Eric's family. It was so much fun. A few weeks before Thanksgiving Carter and Jack were planning a huge Pokemon Battle! They were deciding which Pokemon to bring and which Trainers they would be. Then a few days before "The Big Battle" Carter asked Harris and Kimball if they would want to join in. Of coarse, what boy wouldn't want to. On Thanksgiving all the boys all wore Pokemon shirts, and took all their Pokemon outside. It was really funny to watch them. Anna and Gracie had a fun time with Tommy, Liberty and Abby. They played a lot of house. After awhile Paul got bored and got all the kids to play Hide and Seek. I had fun because the kids were having SO MUCH fun. I hardly even saw Carter, Anna and Gracie. So we had a fun day!! We took a quick Family Picture and had good food! Here are a few of the pictures I took of the fun day!

7 comments:

6deans said...

It looks like you had a great day. The weather looks so nice there...I can't imagine short sleeves. Your family picture turned out CUTE!!!

Topsy said...

Cute hair. Love the red.

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love the family pic! You have such a darling family! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Shanda said...

It looks so nice and warm there! So homesick!! We might not make it to AZ this year, which totally stinks, but I'll let you know if we do venture over there. Dan wanted to spend the break in California. Am I such a brat not wanting to go to California! Oh well! We'll probably be there after graduation. Your family pictures are darling! We miss you guys! Take care!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

What a fun thanksgiving holiday. Short sleeves on Thanksgiving, what a novelty for us. I like all your sun devil shirts, all of you look great. xoxo Ruthann

Rachel said...

so fun to be with family. you guys look so cute!

Topsy said...

hey where are ya! how was christmas?