Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer fun!

So Summer is almost over! Carter and Anna both start school in 11 days (and counting)! I cant believe my Anna Banana is getting ready to start Kindergarten, and I am going to have a FIRST GRADER! That is so weird! Gracie is going to go so crazy with just me and her. Luckily I am not a Mom that likes to stay home much... I like to play too! So summer is almost over, we have a had a very hectic and CRAZY summer, but still had a few fun times. Here are some of our Summer highlights...

Here we put our sprinkler in the driveway..It was the first day of Summer!
































NOTICE THERE IS NO BROKEN ARMS YET
















We love to go to the water parks! It is so fun!






























And we just had some fun being together!


































And our FAVORITE PLACE.....The Science Center!























































Then the move and the arms...
And Now we are back to school!!!


UPDATE:
Chad went back to work TODAY! We all missed him so much! The Dr. Said that his radial head moved a little, and it wasnt supposed to. So he goes back in 4 weeks. He was to keep doing to exercises that still hurt like crazy! So in 4 weeks the Dr. will decide if he need to put it back into place. So I guess it is good news?!?

10 comments:

Corinne said...

You're kiddos are so cute. I hope Chad's feeling better and you're surviving the broken arm crew. Love you!
PS. I love your hair darker and short like that.

Katie said...

Cute pictures! I cant believe summer is over. Your hair looks so cute! I'm glad Chad went back to work today- I bet that felt good for him.

Jami said...

Looks like the Johnson Crew had a great summer.... All arms aside. :0) And the Science Center looks like so much fun! We've only been there once so seeing your pictures reminded me just how cool that place is.

And I'm totally game for hanging out and having the kids play together! I live in Gilbert, where did you move to? :0)

Gates & Tausha said...

you're such a fun mom emily...CUTE pics...i love the sprinkler in the driveway idea!!!

Kelly said...

I don't know what is wrong with me - I totally didn't even know you had a blog. So I have some back-reading to do to catch up on your family! I'm so sorry about your hubby's injury. Hopefully that will be a thing of the past soon and he can get back to normal.

Gwen said...

name the day and let's all go to the children's museum! i want to get a pass there, mine are a little to young to appreciate the science museum i think.

Jami said...

I'm with you on the no dogs thing. If it were just Lawrence in I, we would have NO pets. NONE. Been there done that and haven't missed it for 4 years since we had them. Kids are enough to take care of. But all three of my kids turned out to be MAJOR animal lovers. They just LOVE everyone's pets and have been begging for one for YEARS. We both grew up with animals so we decided we'd get ONE dog and that's it. It hasn't been as bad as I'd anticipated, but then again, it's only been a day and I haven't picked up the poop in the backyard yet. HA HA.

Jen and Jay said...

Looks like so much fun. We love the water parks too.. Enjoy the last bit of summer you have!! We will definitely have to get together when the older kids go back to school.

Shanda said...

Wow! What a crazy summer you've had! I love the pictures you emailed of Anna going to school. She looks so happy! And that looks like an awesome school! I hope Chad heals up well! Good luck with everything!

The Booher's said...

Hey Emily, what a cute family. I saw all of you guys at the Friday movies when they played flushed away but I didnt want to yell across the theater and have everybody look my way! Hope you are liking your new place! Hope yo see you soon! Love Buffy