Chad quit Swift!!!!!! YAY!!! Chad now works for the Post Office Delivering mail. It is going great! He LOVES it! And he is happy! He has never very happy at Swift and never would have been. Chad likes to be alone and he loves to drive. So this really is the perfect job for him. I am so happy for him to have found something that he really loves to do. I love you Chad! We also celebrated our 8th anniversary! That is so weird! I just can't imagine my life with out Chad! He is great, and I know he would do ANYTHING for me and our family. So EIGHT years! That is crazy!

That was our engagement picture!
So another thing we have done since I was slacking here was we went camping as a family! I don't remember EVER in my life EVER going camping before. My mom said that I have when I was little but never that I remember, maybe she has me confused with someone else?! Any way so THIS was my first time camping!!! The first time (that I remember) ever sleeping in a tent! I was pretty nervous to go. I am not really THAT type of girl. I am pretty much all city girl! I will do another post all about the camping trip. But it really ended up being a lot of fun! I actually kinda liked it!!! DID I SAY THAT?!?!?!?
Anna Graduated Kindergarten!!! I cant believe Anna Banana is in FIRST GRADE!!!! That is so crazy!! Anna is such a fun little girl! She is so full of energy, and she never stops. She is friends with EVERY one in the WHOLE kindergarten. All 6 classes! She hugs every one she sees and always has something nice to tell them, about them. She is so cute and fun, sometimes a little exhausting, but mostly fun. I will do a post all about the HUGE graduation! It was full cap and gown, they over did it I think. But it was a lot of fun! I will post about it later!
Carter finished FIRST grade, I now have a SECOND GRADER! That is REALLY weird!! Carter is such a smarty pants! He loves school. He goes to learn and loves it (Anna goes to socialize) Carter loves math. He always wants me to print math worksheets and he loves to do that all day long! We finally got him a math workbook, it was a 4th grade work book, he can do it all! He knows ALL his times tables, multiplication and division are his FAVORITE thing to do! I know, weird! He is so smart!
Lets see what else has happened....Oh yeah I remember......
Anna Graduated Kindergarten!!! I cant believe Anna Banana is in FIRST GRADE!!!! That is so crazy!! Anna is such a fun little girl! She is so full of energy, and she never stops. She is friends with EVERY one in the WHOLE kindergarten. All 6 classes! She hugs every one she sees and always has something nice to tell them, about them. She is so cute and fun, sometimes a little exhausting, but mostly fun. I will do a post all about the HUGE graduation! It was full cap and gown, they over did it I think. But it was a lot of fun! I will post about it later!
Carter finished FIRST grade, I now have a SECOND GRADER! That is REALLY weird!! Carter is such a smarty pants! He loves school. He goes to learn and loves it (Anna goes to socialize) Carter loves math. He always wants me to print math worksheets and he loves to do that all day long! We finally got him a math workbook, it was a 4th grade work book, he can do it all! He knows ALL his times tables, multiplication and division are his FAVORITE thing to do! I know, weird! He is so smart!
Lets see what else has happened....Oh yeah I remember......
I am pregnant!!!!!
So I will do my best to keep this blog more up to date! It is hard to get back into the habit. I will do it! I will try!
We are super excited!! We knew when we had Gracie we were going to have a break for a while, but we both knew we were not done. We knew it was time again. We were all ready, the whole family. Every one is super excited. I am only 7 weeks. The kids already love to talk to my tummy! It is really cute. They cant wait. My due date is January 11th! So I will keep you all updated on everything! YAY!!


So I will do my best to keep this blog more up to date! It is hard to get back into the habit. I will do it! I will try!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! How was your camping trip? Hope you had a great mothers day.
Love the update! Glad your back and again congrats on being prego!!!!!! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment