Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh Carter!!

So the funniest thing happened the other night. Me and Chad were watching Taken (that movie was really good!!) We had all the lights off. We noticed someone turned on the bathroom light, so we went to see who was going to the bathroom. We got there and no one was there, we were like huh, that is weird! So we walked down the hall a little more and we saw Carter. Carter had gotten out of bed, went and turned on the bathroom light, went BACK to his room, opened his closet, and was PEEING IN HIS DIRTY CLOTHES BASKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kidding! Chad was like Carter STOP and he did not even know we were there!! He was FULLY ASLEEP!! When he was done I took him in the bathroom because he had pee on his shirt. I took it off, that is when he snapped out of it! He was like MOM what are you doing!!! Where is my shirt?!?! I just couldn't stop laughing!! I wonder how many times he has done that!? CRAZY BOYS!!!!!!!



And here is just a cute picture, it is from the New Phoenix AZ Temple grounds!

6 comments:

imbize said...

ha! My boys have a few sleep walking episodes from time to time too! At least you got a laugh out of it! :)

Britney and Kevin said...

Cute kidos! Congrats on being pregnant! How ya feelin'? ha...

rebecca said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog! Your kids are so darn cute! I'm glad my kids are friends with them. Karson told me yesterday that Gracie was his best friend:)

Gates & Tausha said...

hey emily!!! i'm getting addys together and i'd love to get yours for the baba showa!!! can you email it to me please soon? THANKS!!! SO MUCH! -Tausha
taush42@aol.com

Gates & Tausha said...

that's hilarious!! :) good post to remember...your kids are SO cute...and that's a GREAT idea as an activity...to take 'em to the grounds...

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is hilarious!!! Cute kids!