Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ANNA BANANA

This is my Little Anna Banana. She loves to get her picture taken. She loves to change her pose with each flash. she is a pro. Every time I take her picture it is a different pose. I have never seen the same pose more than once.
Anna is 4 Years old. She will start Kindergarten next year, she is so excited. Anna is very out-going and very fun to be around. She is so strong-willed and knows what she wants. Anna loves to put on make-up and paint her fingernails. We already know we are in trouble with her when she is a teenager! Anna also has a sweet side, she loves to cuddle with us. When you are with Anna you will always laugh! I love my Anna Banana!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is definitely Anna. She has so much personality. So cute!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

So cute!