Saturday, April 12, 2008

Love at first sight....


So I guess I got tagged by my sister Katie, I am supposed to tell you about me and my husband Chad and how we met, how he proposed and all that fun stuff. So we have been married for 7 years, and everything has moved along very fast! We met August 13, 2000, we met at church. He was one of my room mates home Teachers, he came to home teach my room mate but she was out of town. I was making cinnamon rolls and invited him in. We immediately "clicked". I saw him every single day after that. We met August 13th and we got engaged on September 30th, just 43 days later!!!! How did he propose? Well we were going to go for a walk around the Mesa Temple grounds, we both knew that was where we were going to get married. I knew that he was going to ask that night or soon because he had just had "the talk" with my Dad. So We were walking around the temple and we got to this spot and written in the grass with a bunch of rose petals he had written "MARRY ME" I saw it and was like FINALLY. So we got married on February 1, 2001, in the Mesa, AZ temple. We only knew each other for 6 months when we got married!! I guess we did move fast!

I tag Shanda, Corinne, and Marie

2 comments:

Katie said...

I forgot that he proposed to you that way. That is so cute.

Corinne said...

You guys are so cute! Don't worry, I'll get around to telling our story soon. I just have to find 5 minutes that I don't have a screaming child first. :)