Friday, April 18, 2008

Car trouble

Sunday we got in our van to go to church and when we started to drive we were not rolling down the street but we were jumping. It was so not fun. The van had NO power at all and we were all bouncing in our seats! We all got out and scrunched in Chads LITTLE truck! Chad stayed home from work on Monday and we found it was going to be a couple THOUSAND to fix our van!!!! So we called around and we got a NEW VAN!!! YEAH!! It is a 2008 Nissan Quest.
Look real close....see if you can see Anna smiling in this last one




3 comments:

Katie said...

I love it. How fun to have a car with no cheerios in the cracks and gum on the carpet. I love the clean-ness of new cars.

Shanda said...

Cute! (Anna) Awesome new van! I'm jealous of the new car smell! I love that! Now you'll have to take a road trip to come visit us in Kansas! ;)

Kelly said...

I love a new mini-van. I got one 2 years ago. It will NEVER be as clean as when it was new, so enjoy it!